Changes to Your Client Portal…What You Need to Know
November 12, 2012
You may have already noticed some changes to your personal portal. To ensure that you are able to continue to easily navigate within your portal, we’ve compiled the following list that explains recent core enhancements.
What you will see when you log in:
- A more streamlined look and feel offers more direct access to your documents and other frequently used home screen features.
- The “File Exchange” link and any documents previously located in “Document Presentation” or “My Tax” are now located in a single location called "Documents." Within “Documents,” you will see each business or individual clients associated with your login.
- A new "Messages" link at the top of your screen will show you a list of recent activity—similar to what you'll find on many social networking sites. When new activity occurs (e.g., if a new document is posted to your account), the number of new activity items will display next to the “Messages” link.
- A new "Tasks Center” will be displayed when there is activity that requires action on your part (such as a signature needed). Simply click on any task and you will be directed to the proper screen.
- Your account information (including password management) and the “Log Out” link are now available by clicking your name in the top right corner of the screen.
Please contact our firm if you have any questions. Remember, we are here to help!